Coffee and You

1:04 AM Beatriz Jardenico 0 Comments


I actually forgot to post this up, so here's some photos from my latest photo shoot with NITEOWL! I got to model my favorite design from the Shibui collection they released. What made the whole experience fun was the fact that I got to have this shoot with my best friend! Although a lot of people ended up misunderstanding our relationship after the photos were released LOL! In case you guys would like to check out the other designs from the collection, do visit my previous entry: NITEOWL Opening Collection

I'm wearing "Owl Head" and you can get yours by ordering here. We accept shipping and international orders are welcome! Don't forget to add my name "Bea" in your referral if you decide to get a shirt. :) Now, here comes the photos! Note: I am not a professional model. Please don't kill me for my lack of modelling skills HAHA!









You Might Also Like

0 comments: